As of February 2015
1. Information We Automatically Collect. We automatically collect certain information to help us understand how our members use the Services (i.e., Usage Data). For example, each time you use the Services we may automatically collect your IP address, browser and computer type, access time, the came-from and gone-to URLs, and the FDO40 website page(s) you access during your visit. We will use such Usage Data to diagnose problems with our servers and software, to administer the Services, and to gather demographic information.
2. Information You Choose To Submit. You can visit our public pages without revealing your name or any Personal Information. However, if you register to become a member of FDO40, you are required to provide certain Personal Information (e.g., name, address, e-mail address, phone number) and select a user name and password. We use your Personal Information to fulfill your requests for services and to contact you from time to time about us and our services.
4. Public Information. If you identify any User Information as public, you are authorizing us to share such information publicly. For example, you may elect to share information such as your username or email in online social media forums (e.g., Facebook, Twitter). By choosing to use social media, you understand and agree that anyone may access, use, and disclose any information that you post to those sites.
We also may allow certain analytic services and providers of applications used on the Services (e.g., sharing buttons) to collect Non-personally Identifiable information by placing cookies on the Services that will track certain performance of our Services, such as web traffic and click-throughs, in order to assist us in better understanding the interests of our users and to better serve those interests.
6. Modifying and Deleting Your Personal Information. If you would like to modify any User Information you previously submitted to us, please access and update your account. Please note that any User Information we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your request and that if you delete certain information you may not be able to use services in the future without resubmitting such information. Please note that we will maintain User Information in our database whenever we are required to do so by law.
7. Security. We have implemented reasonable measures to help protect your User Information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your User Information, we cannot guarantee its security.
8. Links. The Services may contain links to other websites (e.g., restaurant websites). We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any such other website and urge you to review such practices prior to submitting any information to such websites.
© 2015. Fine Diners Over 40™ LLC. All rights reserved.